Friday, November 8, 2013

Just In Case

Would you believe?  I may actually expire before by U.S. PASSPORT!
But, most likely not.

In the meantime, it hangs securely around my neck in a tan "Lewis(N)Clark" travel pouch. There it is relatively safe from pickpockets and good-for-nothing, mother-my-dog, namby-pamby, general-run-of-the-road fleecers.

So, here is my passport, at-the-ready, just in case I move to Canada to avoid the blow-hards in Congress who, in a majority, are mere bags of wind and void of relevant discourse and thoughtful decision-making capability. Talk about oxymorons. What will it take for the winds of change to register with folks like that?

Come to think about it - the answers may be "blowing in the wind."

Oh dear . . . the congressional / executive impasse is over and the country is back running partially.
(So much for the "shut down" crisis.)

I guess that, for the time being, I can return my passport to the safe-keeping of our local bank's Safe Deposit Box.  What's that I hear?!  Something being postponed until January or February ???

No comments:

Post a Comment